Answered By: Allison Herrera Last Updated: Aug 31, 2018 Views: 19
Answered By: Allison Herrera
Last Updated: Aug 31, 2018 Views: 19
CONNECT GOOGLE SCHOLAR TO YOUR LIBRARY ACCESS
Connecting Google Scholar to your Harvard Library access is a good way to make sure you get access to articles that Harvard Library subscribes to.
- Go to Google Scholar and sign in to your Google account
- Look for the menu options
- Go into the settings and select "Library links"
- Type in Harvard and select: Harvard University - Try Harvard Library
- Deselect the box for WorldCat if shown
- Save your preferences
- Search your topic and look for the "Try Harvard Library" links to the right of the articles. This link should take you to Harvard's access to that item.