Answered By: Allison Herrera
Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018     Views: 10

If you wish to obtain medical records, no matter how old they are, contact the Correspondence and Medical Records copies section of the Brigham and Women's Health Information Management department online: Request Medical Records

Browse Our Answers

Related Topics