Who can review my Data Management and Sharing Plan?
Answered By: Julie Goldman Last Updated: Jan 17, 2024 Views: 9
Countway Library provides biomedical specific data management support to Harvard Medical School (HMS), Harvard School of Dental Medicine (HSDM), and Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health (HSPH). See the Countway Data Management Plan Review Service.
- Provide a minimum of two weeks notice for review and consultation prior to the application due date.
- Data Management Plan written in DMPTool and shared with Countway Data Librarian.
- Consultation request with Countway Data Librarian.
Eligibility: The Countway DMP Review Service is available to any member of the HMS, HSDM, and HSPH community who is is writing a data management plan for inclusion in a proposal being submitted through Harvard and/or would like assistance navigating data management and sharing-related policies. This service is free of charge.
Harvard Library Research Data Services provides consultation and feedback for the interpretation of data management and sharing policies for data management plans.
- Provide at least two weeks notice for review and consultation prior to your submitting office’s proposal submission deadline.
- Data Management Plan written in DMPTool and shared with Data Librarian.
- Consultation request with Data Librarian.
Eligibility: This review service is available to all Harvard faculty, students, and researchers. Discipline specific data management support may also be available from your local School. Please contact the departments listed below to discuss your project's specific requirements.
Top Questions about the NIH DMSP
Are there examples of NIH Data Management and Sharing Plans?
What standards are relevant to my research?
When should scientific data be shared?