Answered By: Iris Jahng Last Updated: Oct 15, 2020 Views: 22
Unfortunately, the Countway Library does not have any subscription with EndNote. There is EndNote available for discount through HUIT (the link to the campus software site which requires you to log in with your Harvard Key is in the lower right hand of the library's website).
Try contacting the librarians at your hospital to see if there are any options available through them:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Knowledge Services
- Boston Children's Hospital Medical Library
- Brigham and Women's Health Education Institute
- Massachusetts General Hospital - Treadwell Library
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear
- McLean Hospital Mental Health Library
If you're interested in other options, Zotero is free, and supported by Countway Library.