Answered By: Allison Herrera Last Updated: Jun 06, 2019 Views: 12
- Clear your cache. With all technical issues we recommend clearing your cache for your preferred browser.
- Trying to open links or resources in a new browser. If clearing your cache doesn’t work, then we recommend trying a new browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Try Harvard Library button isn’t appearing in PubMed. If the button isn’t appearing and you’ve already tried clearing your cache and different browsers, then please reach out to us through the Countway Library website “Ask A Librarian” page.
- Supplemental information is difficult to find. In an article there may be links in the PDF directly to supplemental data. If this link doesn’t work or can’t be found, then we recommend searching for the article in HOLLIS to get to a publisher page with the supplemental data links.
Problems can be reported at: http://library.harvard.edu/report-problem
- Thank you for this entry. It would be great if there were a proactive dissemination of such information in the future rather than leaving everyone to figure things out in retrograde.