Answered By: Mike Mellor
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2018     Views: 37


Domestic partners and spouses of current Harvard University ID holders may apply for library privileges at Widener Library in Harvard Square, Cambridge. These privileges allow for access and borrowing at Countway and most other Harvard libraries.

Where to go: Harvard Library Privileges Office, Widener Library Room 130

What to bring: A government issued photo ID and a copy of the spouse HUID (photocopy or picture).

If last names differ they will need to see a copy of a lease, bill, marriage certificate or other piece of official mail with both partners names listed as residing at the same address.

Browse Our Answers

Related Topics